Top Ad unit 728 × 90

TUT REPORT TIÊU DIỆT CẢ BOSS BY NGUYỄN LÂM VIÊN✔

Đây Là Report=Link Siêu Chất.. J
Ô thứ 1: Link Victim
Ô Thứ 2: Tên Victim
Ô Thứ 3: San Francisco
Ô thứ 4: account on the account impersonation my fault 
url:
Id:
Name:
Facebook
Ô thứ 1: Chọn Dòng Thời Gian
Ô thứ 2:  account on the account impersonation my fault
url:
Id:
Name:
Facebook
Ô thứ 1: account on the account impersonation my fault 
url:
Id:
Name:
Facebook
Ô Thứ 2 Dán 3ảnh này vào
Thần Chú Khác Dùng Để Dame 
+Accounts not eligible for photos of sexual violence and the shocking images hacker Facebook
ID:
URL:
Name:

+False accounts, cheat others in the community. please let verified on account

ID:
URL:
Name:

+Fake account with the name representing a pet or a public figure.

ID:

URL: 

Name: 

expect teams to review and block facebook account

+This account is impersonating my friend . this account created to lower the prestige of me . it makes me scared . I need facebook group to review and delete the account immediately thanks because it is threatening to file and my family
ID:
URL:
Name:
TUT REPORT TIÊU DIỆT CẢ BOSS BY NGUYỄN LÂM VIÊN✔ Reviewed by Nguyễn Lâm Viên on tháng 9 22, 2017 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào:

All Rights Reserved by (Hoàng Lan) Nguyễn Lâm Viên Blog © 2017
Edit bởi: Star Tuấn | Chia sẻ bởi: Blogspot VN

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.